7/14/08

Now Showing


Well here she is...Samantha Gene Sobczak.

I got induced July 9th and had her in 5 hours--hurray for fast labor! (Like Sarah, my iPod never made it out of the bag.) She weighed 8 pounds at birth and was/is super healthy, so we made it out of the hospital in about 24 hours. If it weren't for the nurses waking me up every two hours in the middle of the night to take my blood pressure I might have stayed longer and enjoyed the yummo hospital food.

So I don't have a cool blog (I don't even have wedding pictures printed yet) but I think Austin has more pictures on Facebook. (Which I also don't have or know how it works. At least I have a cellphone.)

Wish I could come up and show her off to everyone. Pregnancy really was worth it.

Best,

Anona

9 comments:

S.Morgan said...

Wow! Oh, wow! Oh wow! I'm impressed. She even pouts just like you. A big CONGRATULATIONS!

Chan said...

Congrats, Anona. She's very pretty.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you had a baby. When you were working here, you didn't even look pregnant. Now you have a new addition to your family. She's lucky to have such a good mother.

Julie M said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah! I'm so happy Anona! She's the cutest.

Brad & Emily said...

She's so beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! (As a side note, look at how many exclamation points there are on these comments. Truly noteworthy.)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Anona! She is absolutely gorgeous. You are right - pregnancy is really worth it when you finally get to hold your sweet new baby. Newborns are so much fun - enjoy your new little one!

Hyrimskikorisikov said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hyrimskikorisikov said...

Congratulations, Anona. She's a cutie.

Jenny and Travis said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She's gorgeous, and I'm so happy for you and Austin! Wish you could come up and show her off too! I do hope you can start a blog--its so easy, I promise--even technologically challenged people like myself can figure it out. (Ours is www.tjholloway.blogspot.com by the way.) I'd love to keep up with you and your little family. Hope your doing well. =) --Jenny