3/19/10

It's a girl!


Pic info: It's a profile shot with the top of her head on the right of the picture, and her face up. You can see her little nose, lips, chin, and then the spine along the bottom, etc.

At almost 21 wks, our baby girl apears healthy and energetic (very wiggly: the nurse had to chase her all over my stomach to get the measurements needed). She's 14 oz. and between 6-8 inches, and I'm starting to feel her kicking. Another fun thing is that she seems fascinated by her lips, and kept making faces at us by pushing them out and moving them around. All her limbs are there, and all vital organs look good, so we're on track to have a beautiful little girl, due Aug. 1 (one week after school gets out--she better not come early). Those who are around know I'm definitely starting to show, but I'll post a picture of myself in a month or two when I'm really getting big. :-)

4 comments:

Brad & Emily said...

Oh congratulations! How exciting. I hope you feel well.

Shannon said...

I'm feeling decent these days, but the first 3.5 months were pretty rough. I've decided I much prefer getting fat to puking all the time. :-)

Sara said...

Congrats! She will be beautiful.

meghan & jason said...

I can't quite locate the face...but I do see the spine! It's not surprising she's a wiggly little thing already, considering her parentage. :) I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see her in person...