7/14/10

To Sis. M. (and anyone else interested)

We're making our way up to Rexburg for a quick trip this Friday and would love to see you! Lance will be getting the crown on his root canal fixed (he had the root canal done in Rexburg, and they guarantee it for 5 years...), so it'll be just me and the kiddos. We can visit the WC around 2:30ish. Hope you're there! That goes for anyone else still in town who would want to see me and meet my sweet babies. =D So many of y'all have left like I have.

--Leanna

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Leanna, this is Kirsten. Someone wrote on a post-it note that you were going to be in town today, but if you came into the W.C. I must have missed you. I hope you and your family are doing well. This doesn't seem very heartfelt, but it really is.

S.Morgan said...

Waaaaa. I missed you. I was in SLC at a James Taylor, Carole King concert--sweltering and sweating in 100 degree heat, but salivating over sweet music. (What'd ya think? too many "s"s?) I'll bet the kids are ready to take the GRE by now. Miss you and love you. Ditto to what Kirsten said.

Sara said...

Sis. Morgan, I went to the James Taylor/Carole King concert, too, but in Las Vegas (so I could see EmPo).

S.Morgan said...

Sara, I was impressed with the concert (considering I thought they were both dead by now). No, really. It was a pure class act of talent with finesse. Straight folk. Rare these days.